- Knight's Will has a very large Defense reduction. Placing Chris at the first turn will maximize its effect for your allies.
- Stacking Defense is generally built for Chris by most players. This is most recommended since she draws aggro from enemies with her passive, Defense Training.
- To maximize her debuff and stun-lock potential, it is generally recommended to build Hit Rate for Chris
- Her low attack values makes building Crit inefficient.
- Even as a Defense-type hero, Chris takes huge damage from Scissors-property heroes. This is due to the fact that most Scissors-property heroes have high damage boosters on them (i.e. Chenny, Lee) or innate defense penetration (i.e. Chenny, Muang).
- Having Stun immunity on potentials can help prevent Chris from locking you down.