Muzaka is a Rock property and a Defense type hero and one of the characters from the famous manhwa Noblesse. He specializes in sustaining damage from a large group of enemies with his regeneration abilities.
One of the characters in the famous manhwa Noblesse
| "We were all simply doing what we desired to do"|
This section has content for the manhwa Noblesse
- The following paragraph(s) were taken from the Noblesse Wikia:
Muzaka is the former Lord of the Werewolves and at one time, the only equal friend of Cadis Etrama Di Raizel. According to Frankenstein's theory, he is the one responsible for Rai's 820-year long hibernation.
These events take place upon obtaining 100 of Muzaka's gene fragments:
| "Patience is a virtue, my lord"|
This section contains spoilers. Click here to reveal them.
|Though Muzaka vanished after their fight, Lord can still analyze the remains of his heroic genes and clone him. But, due to many events where a berserk hero still goes berserk even after being cloned, the team prepared as they might fight Muzaka again. Lord started the cloning process and fortunately, Muzaka was very calm and had his senses back.
Muzaka asked some questions regarding what happened and where he is, and Lord answered it all. Lord then told him that he was just a clone that he was only created from the remaining heroic genes on the area and is not the original, he also asked him to come along with them due to his interest in studying him. Muzaka has this familiar feeling that he knows Lord thus making it easy for him to trust Lord, so Muzaka agreed to come along with them.
* Stats reflected are base stats per star level without equipments, potentials, or skill bonuses
- "I wouldn't mind living like this for a while."
- "I hate to forget my purpose and run amok.
- "Fight? Might as well do it now."
- "World Domination? Geez, you humans are as greedy as ever."
Cooperation attacks with Jack:
- "I will show you what I am capable of."
Cooperation attacks with Raskreia:
- "I have to do what I must when the situation calls for it."